sexta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2015

Summer Make, Playing with Orange




Friday I had a meeting, e like always going well dresses is not work, but a pleasure. I chose a very fun look to go to school. Jeans, red ankle boots, black body and a wine see-through shirt, Rute loved the look.

For the make I decided something more playful, a Friday make. I hardly ever find an opportunity to wear my Orange Vult Mascara. This mascara in particular leaves my lashes all sicked together, so to look more natural I wait it dry and I comb it with a clean lashes brush to separate the eyelashes. After I put some black mascara in the base so it will highlight even more the orange.

The next look pool is over so soon you're going to see the winner look. I will also try to make a tutorial with English audio, I`ll let you guys know.


The products:
Face:
NYX - HD Studio Photogenic Fundation - Sand 04
Bobby Brown- Compact Powder - Sand 2
Contém 1g  - Cream concealer - Laranja
Make B - Flash Iluminador - Concealer
MAC - Summer Blush - Sunbasque
Marchetti - Compact Powder - N11
Contém 1g  - Luminous Gold
Eyeshadow:
Contém 1g -  Parfait Brilho Intenso
Make B - Onyx pallet - Black and White
Sephora - Almost Nude Pallet N9 - Dying for fudge N60 e Sun Kissed N78
Mascaras:
Vult - Mascara - Orange
Intense - Water Proof Mascara - Black
Natura Faces - Mascara - Transparent
Lips:
Make B - Moisturizing lipstick  - Pink Star
Victória Secrets - Gloss - Twisted Citrus


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário